Home
Up
Main Menu
What's New
Guestbook
Interactive
Memories
Contact

Polaner's Jam

16th Avenue

        Polaner's Jam was founded by Max Polaner who came from Europe in 1885.  Because there was no refrigeration at the time, Grandma Polaner made the fruit from Max's fruit & Vegetable store into jam.  Max started to sell the jam in his store and soon he began to distribute it to other stores.

 

 

 

1998-2004 Old Newark WebMaster. All rights reserved.
Please send all comments and suggestions to the Web Master