Up
Main Menu
What's New
Guestbook
Interactive
Memories
Contact

St. Stanislaus' (Polish) Roman Catholic Church

146 Irvine Turner Boulevard 07103
Phone: (973) 642-7961
Fax: (973) 642-2295

1888 - Present

 

Photo by Doris Piechna Gethard
November 2000

Additional images: 2003

        St. Stanislaus' (Polish) Roman Catholic Church was organized in 1888.  The church was dedicated on December 15, 1901.  The original services were held in a frame building on the site.  The parish school was founded in 1898.

REVERENDS

ADDRESSES

LDS FHC
MICROFILM #'s

ARCHIVE
INFORMATION

 

Reverend From To
John Machinkowski 1888 1888
A. Kiawiter 1889 1895
Cajetan Labuzinski 1889 1895
Valentine Chiebowski 1895 1896
E. Kucharski February 29, 1896 1909
Vitus J. Masnicki February 29, 1896 1909
H. Kwiatkowski February 29, 1896 1909
Francis Rolinski 1909

 

Address From To
114, 144 Belmont Avenue 1889  

 

Information Starting Year Ending Year LDS Microfilm #
Baptisms 1889 1911 1398597
Baptism 1911 1915 1398598
Marriages 1889 1919 1398598


ARCHIVE INFORMATION

NOTE:  Microfilm originals are at the church.  Includes individual indexes.

 

 

1998-2004 Old Newark WebMaster. All rights reserved.
Please send all comments and suggestions to the Web Master