Up
Main Menu
What's New
Guestbook
Interactive
Memories
Contact

Newark Presbyterian Hospital

27 S. 9th Street

Click on image to enlarge

Additional Images: Candy Stripers 1958/59

Closed in February 1997

Hospitals that merged with Newark Presbyterian Hospital:

Babies Hospital    late 1960's
Newark Eye and Ear Infirmary    late 1960's
Home for Crippled Children    late 1960's

        Presbyterian Hospital was renamed United Hospitals of Newark, then United Healthcare System and closed in February, 1997.

 

1998-2006 Old Newark WebMaster. All rights reserved.